Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18311 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #15: July 05, 2016, 09:29:06 PM »
good luck, dont get too hung up on the outcome. rebellions rarely succeed. if you actually like the realm you're in and see potential in it, and there are just some flaws youd like to correct, i personally recommend to stay patient and just work to be as useful as possible to the people in charge, give em a few compliments and congratulations when something goes good, and perform any task youre given 110%. make your character fun and memorable (but not ridiculous) and make things fun for other players. keep it up and you will grow in power and influence naturally, and when opportunities to change things come you will be able to do so.

rebellion should only be embarked upon if either you have all the aces in all the holes as mentioned above, or if the situation in the realm is so bad that you don't care if you're forced to leave and never come back and become a pariah there. like i told a friend recently, i never won a rebellion but i never regretted rebelling.

this above all, to thine own self be true...
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.