Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18304 times)

Licinius

• Knight
  • Rise so high, in mud you lie.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #15: July 07, 2016, 02:58:06 PM »
Sigh* major disappointment, the first person I tried to recruit, tipped off the king about my rebellious thoughts. Sniff* it was my trusted Vice Marshal...

Well at least, the General hasn't taken any action against me yet other than warning the realm about rebels lurking in the realm.

Constantine,
Sadly, those "oldies" are the reason why I'm rebelling in the first place. "To usher in the new(young nobles), the old(those oldies) must be put to rest." I'm planning on taking power away from those oldies and giving it to promising young nobles. I believe it helps to revive the realm a little. The realm is extremely stagnant and inactive. 

Things just got interesting! Hmmm, perhaps I'll bring in an "oldie" to help me out before backstabbing him/her once I have assumed power. Evil laugh*

Jdodge,
Thanks man! "Rebellions rarely succeed" I really thought rebellions were like a 50% chance of losing or winning. "Mayhem" led a successful rebellion and became the ruler recently, I got inspired by him. Well I am the Marshal and led the army to victories, only to be beaten down by lack of funds and hordes of monsters. perhaps I should be more vocal :/

I can always follow Mayhem if I got banned, he is planning to create a new realm.

Hic Sunt Leones,
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 03:06:52 PM by Licinius »
Rise so high, in mud you lie.