Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18341 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #30: July 07, 2016, 08:54:07 PM »
Aww that's a pity. Well at least I didn't have no support, there are two other rebels...

Oh a figure of speech. Anyways I got some experience from this, it sure was fun planning out stuff!

Hic Sunt Leones,

During a planning of rebellion, I typically do not seek out people by tapping someone in the shoulder and asking them to join. You have to be a bit more clever than that, you have people that want to benefit by looking good for spoiling a rebellion and you have Constantine who believes because you are old, you are obviously savvy and more worthy! (His ideal is not shared by me, but by others no doubt)

Don't let the harsh words bring you down, experience is a good thing. I couldn't have stabbed a ruler if I didn't know that 100 soldiers is a death trap for infiltrators. This is just another story for your character or something to think back upon.

"Do not insult my intelligence" isn't a saying... it is a defensive phrase. Hence the command "Do not insult!" Is in the phrase, accompanied by "my" stating "Do not insult me!" With a direct object of "intelligence" leading to "Do not insult my intelligence."

You did not insult his intelligence and I don't know why he thinks you were lying to him (this is an OOC discussion, there is no reason to lie), but meh.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan