Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18353 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #30: July 07, 2016, 09:32:50 PM »
wasn't katrina protested out of office, not rebelled against?
Possibly both? It is possible for someone to take the throne in a high-protest situation to win a rebellion. That is, if you launch a rebellion against a ruler and the ruler loses office, you win the rebellion. So if you know/have-high-confidence that the ruler will be protested out and can launch a rebellion before that happens, you win easily without the need for prolonged conflict. Of course, you cannot launch a rebellion against an empty throne. And of course you have to be somewhat-ready, having enough people in the Underground, being within realm borders to launch a rebellion, probably some other items I forget...

I endorse everything else Jdodger wrote about considering the other players in the realm and their engagement (there have been rebellions that pissed people off OOCly when it came out of left-field with no warning, on the flip side, too much warning and you shoot yourself in the foot; its a tough line), though with perhaps a bit more emphasis on there being Stagnant Ruling Cliques that *do* need rebelled against in an effort to liven up the realm.