Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18350 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #30: July 08, 2016, 02:55:13 AM »
Speaking from my experiences of being in countless Rebellions.

- Always get General on your side. Why you may ask? Because he can disband the militia in capital city, and allowing your small rebel force to succeed. And with the small base of players nowadays, this is a critical part.

- As some players have attested, you need 3-5 players (I can't remember what is the exact number) underground before you declare rebellion.

- In order to gather supporters of your rebellion, always on look out for those nobles and troop leaders who are at odds with the current Ruler and existing leaderships. Take notes on what are their motivations, what you can promise to them, for example titles(Who don't like titles, raise up your hands). What are your objectives and can you align them with your fellow would-be rebels?

Finally some corrections about Morek Empire rebellion. Katrina was protested out of office by that Terran group. Afterwards the same group declared rebellion against the new Ruler after Katrina. I feel they are being hasty when Mayhem declared Rebellion as most of their group are outside capital, what use Mayhem was General when he did not disband militia. We were beaten by militia at capital as a result of that. Luckily one of them had sense to request my character to join in the rebellion, for she knew she won't succeed without loyal Morek nobles.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)