Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18342 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #30: July 08, 2016, 04:41:36 AM »
- Always get General on your side. Why you may ask? Because he can disband the militia in capital city, and allowing your small rebel force to succeed. And with the small base of players nowadays, this is a critical part.
The lord of the capital can also disband militia. But the nice thing about General, is they can command all the potential loyalists far away from the capital while the rebels are 'refitting' in the capital.

- As some players have attested, you need 3-5 players (I can't remember what is the exact number) underground before you declare rebellion.
Its proportional upon the noble of nobility in the realm. 3-5 players is for the smallest of realms. Realms with enough nobles in them require much more, like say ten.

- In order to gather supporters of your rebellion, always on look out for those nobles and troop leaders who are at odds with the current Ruler and existing leaderships. Take notes on what are their motivations, what you can promise to them, for example titles(Who don't like titles, raise up your hands). What are your objectives and can you align them with your fellow would-be rebels?
While knowing the mechanics is important (and not knowing them can screw you), this soft-sciences people element is absolutely crucial because BattleMaster is a social game.