Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18256 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #45: July 09, 2016, 12:26:31 AM »
Heya there, Licinius! My, my, look what you've done to Madina. So much negotiations and activity, almost seems we're suddenly living in a completely different realm  ;D

Joking aside, we're not doing particularly bad either. Not that I'm disliking the current engagement of a few in our realm, but, as you can see, not even a third of the realm has deigned to speak a word about the current situation. It's difficult to engage most of our BM fellows in anything other than marching behind an army, and even that is getting more and more difficult to achieve in a timely manner. Madina is definitely not the most silent realm where I am playing at the moment, it might even be the (usually) most active. You should look to JeVondairs, Mayhems and a few other prominent families if you're looking to get the engagement they usually create around them. It is not easily found elsewhere in BM.

And about rebellions, never, ever, EVER begin them by entering the underground. That's usually the last step, when your private letters have earned you the support of the key members of the realm and a fair bunch of regular characters. I won't be writing more about this, I've seen more than enough posts about it already.

All in all, it's always good to see initiative stirring up conflict. Always good for the game, yes it is! (from an OOC point of view, of course  8))
D'Espana Family