Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 218259 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #420: January 26, 2017, 09:33:09 PM »
That's why Dwillight is dying. Not enough happening. A bit of rogue struggles in Madina and Westgard but everything else is just peace and no events whatsoever. Enthropy reached maximum.
And when something is done to try to fix it, people bawl about leaving the game because they're losing their titles, regions, or what have you. Records in a database being preferred over interaction with fellow players.

But I think it's people who make things happen.
This. Absolutely this. And again, this.

And GX has the best community atm, I think.
And that's a problem where folks think of themselves as distinct from the rest of the community. (Note: I don't think that was your intent to convey, but something I've noticed that came to mind upon reading this sentence). Especially when it goes as far as viewing other players as enemies, not their characters, behaving OOCly with mistrust of enemy players accusing them of cheating, or excusing cheating because its on your side.

I think GX's new players offer a lot to the rest of the community of things that have been forgotten and fallen by the wayside over the years. But that isn't shared when its so concentrated.