Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 218026 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #630: December 07, 2017, 01:11:01 PM »
They asked for 6 regions istead the ones in Slimbar. We gave them... we asked them to work with Nivemus. What I saw in the letter we get from Nivemus is pretty much a bitch slap: "we did our homework and managed the taxes problem better than you, or just like you should have done."
Lol ;D

Their idea of Slimbar is crazy one, that much for sure. I want give them a few regions near my border to them, but I hesitate because I know these regions are badlands, useless if you must be crazy to want it. Otherwise why would Sirion let Osslamar become rogue and the region joins Nivemus? I even consider to let it become rogue or give back to Sirion.

And that tax they running? Mindblowing. Secret sorry :-X
Nivemus? They doing not that good but not that bad either. I think only Brigdha know Brock well in this aspect, Brock managed finance pretty well as former Fontan Banker. Only NA will know how Nivemus help other NA realm in financial aspect as well ;)

Well you're the Kronogos. Just give them both Kazakh and Kalmar, maybe then they'll accept.

In the meantime EC continues to explode, interesting to behold.
The Senate asked Hrafn and Cymak if they had a better idea to create a new realm in the border instead of in Slimbar when we protested this option. Like... "If you have a better option, we need 6 regions". We told them about the 6 regions in the border, but it will need some exchange of regions with Nivemus and even a joint new realm with Krimml, Oligarch, Khalmar, etc.
Yes, practically that. Oh well, let my Dukes goes ahead with the plan to refound the new realm in Kazakh and Kalmar. Maybe let Sirion see what they been missing out on ;)

I have a worry, but should be proven not an issue. It is about the new realm capital, if we make the capital at Kazakh I think should be no issue. But if we make the capital at Kalmar, that can be an issue if we shorten the refit route. Considering we have a current case in other island, I better tread carefully on this part. Don't want to mess up.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)