Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 216325 times)

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #630: December 07, 2017, 01:27:58 PM »
I have a worry, but should be proven not an issue. It is about the new realm capital, if we make the capital at Kazakh I think should be no issue. But if we make the capital at Kalmar, that can be an issue if we shorten the refit route. Considering we have a current case in other island, I better tread carefully on this part. Don't want to mess up.

As long as the purpose of the secession isn't to shorten the refit route, and as long as there's a decent IC reason for the capital location, then you won't run into trouble with titans for the secession.

Strategic secessions motivated to take advantage of gameplay mechanics aren't allowed. Secessions for valid IC reasons which happen to also have some gameplay mechanic upsides are fine.

As an example:

Highmarch seceded in wartime but that was fine because it was a longstanding IC goal to split Vix to create a new democracy. The fact that the new realm had a slightly shorter refit routes was a benefit of the secession but it wasn't the reason for the secession.