Author Topic: End of SA?  (Read 16739 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: End of SA?
« Reply #15: July 18, 2016, 05:06:23 AM »
Brock's going to worship a Perdanite? :o
My other character also been seeing Ares too in his realm. So Ash Ketchum that used to worship Pokemon, now has to worship Ares? :P

We had a dev discussion the day it happened, and concluded that religions need the same defense realms have against Judges doing similar (it just requires a bit different coding work to make it work with guilds, not realms). You cannot kick more than 1/5th of religion in a two-day period. How long it takes for someone to implement, I can't tell you. But I can tell you that for every bug and approved feature, the best way for it to not be forgotten is to put it on the bugtracker. Which I know you are already good at, but public forum with other readers and all.
Anyway I disgress from the topic. Let me get back on track.

About this part. Hmmmm, so Judges can no longer ban any would-be rebels in two-day period?Reminded me of an itchy finger Judge who banned half the realm including my character. Of course half the realm means almost everyone rebel :D

Just as an FYI, there was a completely in character reason why she did what she did. She went on a pilgrimage to commune with the stars, and they informed her that they had been corrupted by an entity seeking to destroy them, and as their last act she was told to burn what was left and start something new. So she did. No griefing.
Good to know there is Roleplay. So now SA wont end. Mariah has become corrupted Light according to SA ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)