Author Topic: End of SA?  (Read 16738 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: End of SA?
« Reply #15: July 27, 2016, 05:30:17 PM »
It kinda bothers me that almost every single person just rejoined the SA and not a thing was said about it. It was just, "Oh, she went crazy and corrupt" when she literally stated (as an elder of the faith and light of the stars) that the stars were corrupted and had been taken over by a demonic influence.

It's the equivalent of the Pope saying "god is evil" and everyone just going, "meh, whatever".

I was hoping there would be some more roleplaying about it, but there was one, one letter sent to me from someone in the SA, and that was Helm.
That's exactly how I felt with Seoras and ESA after Jonsu, Helm's secular-political reformation, Alaster going crazy etc. I recall both Constantine Meneldur and Mariah Greyson saying they were going to join ESA and help lead it and then suddenly 'back to rejoining SA and working with the establishment for months of nothing changing'.

Also, the Pope saying 'God is evil' would probably result in the Pope being considered as mentally ill, not Catholics suddenly disavowing the beliefs they've had their entire life, so I'm not surprised by that reaction to Mariah. Seoras with ESA went with a continuation of SA by 'we are the Second Church as prophesied by Mathurin'.