Author Topic: Ways to improve Dukes  (Read 7165 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Ways to improve Dukes
« Topic Start: July 17, 2016, 07:39:53 PM »
i believe if you get banned you cant secede, removing much of the possible intrigue that could result.

judges are a lot weaker than dukes in most cases, and often its a situation where the only issue with the char is their laziness in their position. no one wants to ban people for inactivity especially someone who must have, at some point, been a useful and liked member of the realm.  we see how often stagnant dukes get banned, its not really done at all.

dukes losing royal status makes no sense as most if not all rulers in a feudal system were dukes as well. however royal status preventing bans makes no sense to me at all, how many rulers throughout history lost their thrones and got to hang around causing problems for the new ruler?

and in case anyone thought "but the ruler can exile them" ... exile is a completely useless and suicidal feature, clicking upon which will allow your rival full ability to troll you in a way unparalleled in its savagery.

i cant stand protests at all, from concept to execution. rebellions should be made more even instead of having such a silly and unrealistic feature. for other council positions you should have to petition the ruler to strip them of their titles, or get them assassinated. protests are an ultimate lowest common denominator, low risk, cowardly feature.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.