Author Topic: Getting the population to procreate faster (or move there or whatever)  (Read 17138 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I think people don't destroy their enemies often enough. The most recent one that got me slightly scratching my head with a big question mark popping up over it was Sirion letting Fontan go. Remember when Arcaea was down to like Akanos in the summer of 2008? Yeah...Now it's the one dominating FEI while Soliferum is dead (Good work). Falasan was allowed to continue its cursed existence as a fate worse than death more or less before they finally got wiped.

But then again, I'm also someone who, given the opportunity on a smaller continent like maybe Colonies, would seek to have my realm conquer as many regions as it can support, then wipe all other regions on the continent rogue, thus effectively declaring sole inhabitant of the island before rebellions and/or secessions occur. Just for, you know, the rights to claim that "achievement". So maybe my destruction > disarmament is biased. meh.

I've got plenty of reasons to seek it myself. If others don't wish to destroy their enemies as much as I do, then they must have their reasons.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron