Author Topic: What is use of "Statue to Wyvern" that appeared on my estate?  (Read 2874 times)

T0mislav

"Statue to Wyvern" appeared on my estate few weeks ago.
I have info about it that states: "An Iron Statue of a Wyvern to commemorate the victory of Sandalak over the Third South Island on July 25, 2016 by Pythia Jane Fletcher Chamberlain, Wyvern Warlord Isenthorpe Tezokian, Griffin Ghost Enkimahru Dragoness, and Lord Raven Alexei Dolohov."

I have just noticed that I can not build other statue or monument on my estate nor I have option to remove this one that appeared.
Is there any use of "Statue to Wyvern"?
If not (if it is purely decorative), since there can be only one statue/monument on estate, I would like to build one on my own - can I get rid of existing one without closing estate?

Zakilevo

Nope. Close the existing estate and create a new estate. Then you can build your own.

Don't forget. 1 statue and 1 monument per estate. Not per region. So if you want to keep that statue around, you want to just leave it as it is but reduce the size while creating a new estate where you can freely build your stuff.

Statues cost 500 a piece while 1000 for a monument.

T0mislav

It is not "1 statue and 1 monument per estate", but it is obviously "1 statue OR 1 monument per estate" - since statue appeared I can not build anything else.

Zakilevo

It is not "1 statue and 1 monument per estate", but it is obviously "1 statue OR 1 monument per estate" - since statue appeared I can not build anything else.

Something must be wrong. Because you can build 1 per each.

T0mislav

Thnx... I will report it to the bugtracker then.

Is there any other use of statues and monuments other then the decorative one (Especially for Statue to Wyvern)?

Zakilevo

Thnx... I will report it to the bugtracker then.

Is there any other use of statues and monuments other then the decorative one (Especially for Statue to Wyvern)?

No. They are purely for cosmetics. Just to show how big your ego is.

T0mislav

:D Goodness gracious! Now I need to kick all my knights from their estates to build statue and monument to me on every single estate in the region ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:14:43 PM by T0mislav »

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
:D Goodness gracious! Now I need to kick all my knights from their estates to build statue and monument to me on every single estate in the region ;)

You are so pathetic...

* Gabanus family demands that all his knights and Lords build statues of him, or he'll kick them out!

See, that's much more efficient and friendly  ::)
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
How very dare you all!! those magnificent statues should stand for time in memorium!!

;D

T0mislav

You are so pathetic...

* Gabanus family demands that all his knights and Lords build statues of him, or he'll kick them out!

See, that's much more efficient and friendly  ::)

::)