Author Topic: Astrum vs Westgard  (Read 21525 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Astrum vs Westgard
« Reply #15: October 01, 2016, 12:28:32 PM »
1) ?

2) They have? They've been hitting us for the past 4 days. 7k minimum. Not sure what you mean by them dying down but they obviously haven't.

3) You will? I have to disagree.

You are so wrong on so many levels I am not sure you can be convinced in any meaningful way. Do you even read what you write? If you think devs are toying with you why are you still playing? Do you honesty think devs are some teenagers who like to torment players to satisfy their inferiority complex or something? You are insulting people who are busy with their lives spending what little leisure time they have on this ancient game because they cherish the good moments they had years ago. Do you think Tom would put someone who would turn the game into their own play thing in charge? I am not sure what you are trying to get at here.

I am sorry but you are the one who is trying to get Westgard wiped. We waited and patiently prepared ourselves for 3 months because we had not enough nobles and hardly any infrastructure to even be any threat to Westgard. What have you done during that time? Throwing insults at Astrum's ruler, throwing empty threats, and lying about various things. And you think Westgard shouldn't be fighting a war?

So Westgard should get a special treatment because it has more nobles than other realms? Why should Westgard be spared from anything? Since Westgard was created by Anaris should it be treated like a special case? I am sorry but we are all playing the same game and I may feel terrible about fighting a realm Anaris created persoanlly, I won't treated it specially. That would be terribly unfair for players of Astrum who had to listen to your crap for the past 3 months. It is obvious this thread won't serve any purpose other than just fuel OoC hate at this point.