Author Topic: Tired of angry peasants that aren't around stopping travel.  (Read 1734 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
So I keep receiving messages about "There is a horde of <insert number> angry peasants here, seemingly stirred up by your arrival or that of someone else.", but no battle takes place. It's annoying as all hell that our men are being blocked from travel by peasants that won't attack, but seemingly are authoritative enough to make nobles and soldiers stop what they're doing.

Could we please either not have this stop travel, or make a combat occur to clear them out?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Can you give a specific date and turn when this happened? It would make it easier to reproduce the bug, and thus fix it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Can you give a specific date and turn when this happened? It would make it easier to reproduce the bug, and thus fix it.

Just before the battle that happened this turn for Greater Xavax.