Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Elected as the new king of Perdan but Perdan is still without a king.

Started by Zakilevo, November 15, 2016, 06:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wimpie

Quote from: Chenier on November 17, 2016, 03:42:26 PM
The gods kept reminding the nobles: Are you SURE you want this guy? Lemme give you another chance...

Third time's the charm.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Sharpspeare

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Zakilevo

Indeed. It is time for the true king to claim his throne! Guess I will need my third win to win it all!

Sharpspeare

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Gabanus family

New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Wimpie

I'd be glad if there's just one sitting Ruler and keeps it for a while.

Damn you Perdan!
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Sharpspeare

Quote from: Wimpie on November 27, 2016, 12:06:57 PM
I'd be glad if there's just one sitting Ruler and keeps it for a while.

Damn you Perdan!

I agree, I'd be happy if Perdan gets a ruler and stays in power for a while. Perdan's instability is troubling.

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Sharpspeare

Well congratulations on winning the throne (and actually being installed as king).

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor