Author Topic: Modifying TMP Training Reductions  (Read 86476 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying TMP Training Reductions
« Reply #195: September 18, 2011, 05:59:17 PM »
I can really feel Shenron here.

Ow i bet you do...  :o

on topic: I really agree with what you two butt-budies said, completly. Tmp should either be removed or something completely else should take its place after we tried a few months without tmp.

and yes, i noticed tmp does effect unit morale, some how.
I've seen many units beeing payed 2 times a week who stay within there own realm drop to 0/25% morale during the ultimate stage of tmp.
It also effects morale(when you don't drop taxes with atleast a quarter) in regions which give you low morale troops when recruiting, solution would be lowering taxes so you can buy only less troops, who you can't send off to battle anyway because once they reach there they will have 0 training, especially on Dwilight.

The questions is not if its manageable to prevent tmp, because it is, simply start a to in a rogue region.
Or even if the effects of tmp are managable once they hit.
But the real question is, do we really need it? does it really bring more wars?
In my opinion only if you can answer this question with yes (and off course examples that proof it), we should think of keeping tmp and asking other question like is it manageable or not.
As long as we can't answer this most important quistion, we should simply remove it.

the defense for tmp does make sense but again, do we actually need this?
I mean how far do we know tmp is positively effecting people to declare war? and what kind of war?
Does it really spark interesting wars or will it only turn realms like Melhed to join an already gang bang because its realm is falling apart due to tmp.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 06:03:27 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog