Author Topic: Modifying TMP Training Reductions  (Read 85618 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying TMP Training Reductions
« Reply #255: September 20, 2011, 08:28:34 AM »
Have you ever asked? You can't get mad at people because you look dumb because you didn't know something that you never sought to know.

Why would anyone in Luria know about it? It doesn't effect or concern them hardly at all. The 'Moot deals primarily with internal issues between Terran, D'Hara and Barca and all anyone outside of the Maroccidens reallys needs to know about the Véinsørmoot is that is basically just the name of Terran, D'Hara and Barca's alliance. Did you RULER character not realize that Terran, D'Hara and Barca were allied? Cause if not, then yes he was dumb a ruler should know these things and anyone can see the diplomacy page.

I have no idea what the Lurians call their alliance (I guess just Lurian Empire?) but I don't need to. Nor do I get upset when people talk about it and I don't exactly have the inside scoop on it.

I see more people getting upset because they don't understand exactly how the 'Moot operates or works than I do anyone getting mad at others for not knowing about it. On the contrary, most of us are pretty happy to explain and spread the reputation/word of the Véinsørmoot.

In game we don't care. We do get tired of people within the Moot expecting that somehow everyone DOES know about it and how it functions though, and yes that spills over into IG scenarios. Case in point how would our characters even KNOW to ask if such a thing exists, its not like every diplomatic alliance in the game produces a special council to oversee it. The important part of Bedwyr's post was this
I'm with Jens on this one.  I have never in all my time in Battlemaster seen a group of politicians as arrogant as the Maroccidental powers in the sense that they expect everyone else to know everything they're doing.

We don't.

Its not a case of us not knowing, we don't generally know all the workings of the SA realms or alliances either. What does irritate is the expectation from certain elements within the Moot that for some reason we DO all know about it, its functions and its agreements.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.