Author Topic: Sacred Obia'Syela  (Read 168970 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sacred Obia'Syela
« Reply #360: May 13, 2018, 12:01:18 PM »
I seriously still don't get these references at all. It was explained to me yesterday that originally Inquisition in Keffa was based on 40k (whatever that is) and then with no demons left it became the pussy variant in Rines till G2 brought it back to 40k? (Without me knowing what that is, I'm confused).

The Inquisition are secret police that hunt down the corruption caused by the Forces of Chaos (The "Warp", also known as the Realm of Chaos, is the dimension that ships enter to travel FTL, it's ruled over by Lovecraftian horrors that want to break into the "Real World" basically), Heretics (basically anything but absolute faith in the God Emperor is not tolerated), mutants and rebels (the former because the Imperium of Man is kinda racist), and assaults from vicious alien species (think Aliens or the Zerg). They rather lack empathy for their fellow Humans (or anyone else really) in following what they consider their holy purpose. If need be, they can call down a verdict of Exterminatus, basically destroying an entire planetary biosphere and all life upon a world (and if a few billion lives have to be lost in the process of protecting the Imperium of Man, so be it! Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure). 

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Inquisition