Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 565445 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1005: August 03, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
Darka's war with Eston happened for a very valid reason. Yeah they did lost a duchy but they gained land with the aid of Darka in return.

Just drop this already. I do agree to the rest.Yes Darka did support this war ,yes Darka has no direct damage from it but Darka is not also DOING direct damage.See this is the difference...if Darka demanded from Talerium to move through Cantril when CE was still fighting Carelia it would lots of fun.It would mean that Darka repaired and after refit would attack directly Cagilan on the other side of her Realm while she was fighting Carelia and i do not see why Eston wouldn't join that.

It is a mistake for the fun of the situation that Darka didn't break her agreement with Talerium but it is also an important ally to her.

One way or another my honest opinion is that Darka shouldn't have forced herself in this war but wait for a contract opportunity. CE 's growth and power wasn't something Darka feared but something that would bring Darka out of business sooner or later and that time Darka used to get contracts only by CE and Tara which was a bit boring...the fun of being a mercenary is changing sides all the time not fighting constantly for one of them.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-