Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 572752 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #150: March 19, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »
I do think it is important to note again the difference between OOC (here on the forum) and IC (within the game). A lot of what has been said here, especially that stuff revolving around when the war began and communications between Coria and CE is not IC readily available information to a lot of people here in the forum. Very few people in fact know of specific discussions which have been alluded to here. I'm just saying let's be sure that we all know where that line is to be drawn.

For instance, the fact that Coria did want it to be a 1v1 war is true in fact, and we didn't want all of the other alliances joining in on the battle.(Actually 1v2, because Talerium + Coria is similar strength to Eston) Coria went to CE to secure defensive aid if things got out of hand due to other northern alliances joining the war. Curiously this also caused northern alliances to join the war, but still.

However, most of these discussions couldn't be proven true or false by anyone except those directly involved in such discussions with Coria's leadership. I.E. Me, and one or two other people.