Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 564887 times)

Eirikr

Re: The Current War
« Reply #1500: January 10, 2013, 01:42:44 AM »
I'm just that good... magic fingers lads. Interesting though that I basically got the power to influence Coria's entire stance of the south, or at least for a large part.

On a more related note, Coria has grown much since it's creation. However as far as I can tell we have always kept our word. Also my char was unaware that we even made plans to attack Tara, believe I just came to Coria around then and lacked any form of influence...?

Yeah, the South has constantly been of disinterest to me. I get little correspondence from down there and when I try to send some out, I get little in return. No biggie, though, we've had more pressing problems. The only reason I got involved in the South at all was to see what I could do about the CE/Tara situation for better or for worse (which is also subjective).

The plans were always at a high level. They never got past the Council, but even the Council doesn't know the full story. As I said, very few people have all the pieces. Most of what I said in my previous post was before only known to the Northern rulers. It's not something Ravendon is proud of at this point, so he rarely speaks of it. (More because he honestly thought it'd be good for Coria and Atamara as a whole down the road, but now he just looks bad without having actually had any effect on the continental situation.)