Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 574420 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #165: March 23, 2011, 11:04:02 AM »
Yep, i interfered(slightly) Eston & Coria relations cause their treaty with you made our job too hard. I asked Eston to cancel treaty so we could negotiate better one. There is big diffrence to interfere Ally vs. Ally war than Ally vs. Enemy war. We need Eston and Eston needs us, but nor Darka or Eston needs Coria. Thats why i think Darka and Eston can ask things from each other to keep common intrests going.

After initial "fumble" Eston handled situation well, they tried to find solution to problems... which i think we got pretty close.

I have also interfered Eston and Talerium war, by siding Eston when it turned to be gangbang. I didnt want to Coria to become my neighbour. I dint want CE´s "child" to be my neighbour. Even thought i agreed some points what Coria/CE/Talerium were demanding from Eston, but disagreed heavily actions to achieve it.

Same kind of interference Eston tried to do Darka and asked us to run over Talerium. We disagreed on that. It is perfectly all right to discuss realms diplomacy between allies. We are not always agreeing each other, but thats what friendship is... to get over disagreements without slaughtering each other.

~Violence is always an option!~