Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 564820 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #270: June 26, 2011, 12:40:52 AM »

Let me ask you, Cordia, something that was already asked in this topic recently: "Do you know the history of the realm based on the current lands of Coria, called Falasan?" Their own military was probably not as good as Coria's, but they survived too by doing the exact same thing. Buffering the north and the south. They simply happened to be on the other side of that line.

Finton.

Seriously?Were you playing when Falasan was smashed?

Coria got her butt beat up within two weeks and Falasan was one hard piece of defense for her enemies to fall.They fought extraordinary battles and WON them that other realms with even greater manpower would lose.Many if not all in Atamara then were amazed by their performance in their downfall war.The fell with dignity militarist talking.And Falasan had dignity and did not deserve what she got if you ask me.I regret as Atamaran the day they fell because it was their fall that caused all the unbalance in Atamara.

Their difference with Coria is that Falasan hold balance as a buffer zone while Coria is trying to do the opposite with words behind backs and questionable tactics of politics. They could really stay neutral in this war..but they don't.IF they did i would be the first to congratulate them.That's what buffers should do..hold the balance no matter what,not incline on one side.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-