Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 572365 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #270: June 26, 2011, 01:17:35 AM »
If you mean Carelia (modern BM) then I fail to see the connection because it is too large to be destroyed by this war. There aren't enough nobles in CE or Tara to take over all of Carelia and destroy even if founding colonies is considered.

Yes, I don't want my realm to be destroyed and so we sued for peace because frankly our realm wasn't even stabilized yet. We had starvation everywhere and no one was letting us import food. That is a very difficult situation to be in. Coria is still a very strong gold producing realm, we have tons of it, but all of our regions are getting destroyed from Too Much Peace(or maybe that's just the starvation, i don't know), as well as our units.

We're discussing ways to avoid us just falling into disrepair and leaving a giant rogue gap between the realms, but frankly it isn't hard.

You're probably right about the scouting of Darkan armies. However, that wasn't excluded in our treaty signings for us to inform our allies of enemy troop movements in and around our lands. I wrote the treaty, so I know what it included. (literally its saved on my laptop).

and thank you for sending a message that at least convinced me that you aren't completely biased and can see things as they are. I understand disagreeing with things I say, but the tone of the msg changed significantly.