Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 564622 times)

egamma

Re: The Current War
« Reply #735: May 25, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
Well there's that, but I have found that even within the realms I have been in that things seem rather dull most of the time. Perhaps there are realms where things are more vibrant internally (CE maybe? Republics tend to be much more participatory), but I haven't found one since Norland went down. Most places I've been, many if not all of the people in power are deeply entrenched (like, they have been Duke/King/Whatever for *years*) and are not inclined to encourage the participation of others in their decision making. Often they don't say anything at all outside of closed councils for days, weeks or even months at a time.

This problem is actually not unique to AT by any means, but I have found it to be worse on average there than other places I've been, though that could well be a result of my own bad luck.

What about Barony of Makar? Eston?

Arcaea isn't bad, with minor conflicts popping up all along our borders, and the planned colony to the north.

D'Hara, believe it or not, is currently my favorite realm to play in. No war, but decent RP, and the looming threat of destruction from one or all of the following: SA, Luria, Aurvrandil, Zuma, Kabrinskia. Constant struggle to find food, embattled allies, repopulating a desert.