Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 564764 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #990: August 02, 2012, 04:28:21 AM »
Well then here's to hoping for change! I'd like nothing better than to see some of those relationships that are seemingly etched in stone get completely blown up whether it hurts my character's interests or not. We need new blood on the thrones of Atamara!

People say they want change on the island and in the power structures, yet gripe and complain that Eston is friends with Coria. What the hell is that but an obvious attempt to change how things work on the island?

How I read it.

Again, don't complain about Eston when Darka 1) refuses to change their stance on Talerium and 2) has been the single biggest barrier to big changes happening in both the war and the island's power structure. No offense, but KK's whole political stance on everything is "let's maintain the status quo." Which is understandable, it's pretty cushy for Darka. But I don't see why Darkans like to criticize Eston for it.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)