Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 556161 times)

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1305: September 19, 2012, 12:08:09 AM »
Thank you for this. Best thing since... Jens, was it? The Namtrah family... A laugh a day!

I can't remember, we're we laughing with him or at him?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306: September 19, 2012, 01:47:38 AM »
Usually at him.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307: September 19, 2012, 01:58:31 AM »
Er, Minas Ithil is dead? And what is this Minas Leon created from one MI duchy? Watching MI fighting its own duchy(ML) is making me feeling butterfly in my stomach ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Eirikr

« Reply #1308: September 19, 2012, 03:37:29 AM »
Dead? Not quite. It can be if it so chooses, though. Pretty close to it.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309: September 28, 2012, 01:17:40 AM »
Hmm, lots of silence on this board.  Either we're all way too bored of this war or something big and nasty is about to happen.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310: September 28, 2012, 01:47:53 AM »
Maybe busy playing Were Wolf Games.....

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311: September 28, 2012, 03:42:13 AM »
Hmm, lots of silence on this board.  Either we're all way too bored of this war or something big and nasty is about to happen.

Both.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312: September 28, 2012, 04:07:48 AM »
So far I am liking all the change as so far it's been beneficial to me.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Eirikr

« Reply #1313: September 28, 2012, 04:47:49 AM »
I just thought the topic had gotten too long... But had nothing better to discuss.

Honestly, the war's pretty much wrapped up... Or at least the biggest of the wars... We've still got Suville and Carelia going at it (much to my chagrin), Minas Leon's in danger (surprise) and Cantril's still hosting the Staring Olypmics.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314: September 28, 2012, 05:02:06 AM »
I just thought the topic had gotten too long... But had nothing better to discuss.

Honestly, the war's pretty much wrapped up... Or at least the biggest of the wars... We've still got Suville and Carelia going at it (much to my chagrin), Minas Leon's in danger (surprise) and Cantril's still hosting the Staring Olypmics.
there is a decent chance Suville vs Carelia will be over soon.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315: September 28, 2012, 08:01:09 PM »
At some point Cantril could theoretically stop being a staring contest, but I don't know if that will happen or not. Guess it depends on how the politics are playing out.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316: September 28, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »
there is a decent chance Suville vs Carelia will be over soon.

Don't you mean the CE vs Tara conflict?

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317: September 28, 2012, 10:59:44 PM »
Don't you mean the CE vs Tara conflict?

CE and Tara should actually fight a war; pulling allies to either side. It would be epic. It would be the greatest thing to happen to Atamara in forever. It's such a good idea.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318: September 28, 2012, 11:01:39 PM »
CE and Tara should actually fight a war; pulling allies to either side. It would be epic. It would be the greatest thing to happen to Atamara in forever. It's such a good idea.
I see that as possible but something that will take a lot of hard work and dedication by more than one person.
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319: September 28, 2012, 11:26:04 PM »
I see that as possible but something that will take a lot of hard work and dedication by more than one person.

We've already seen how one person can't make that one work. (A lot of people have tried individually over time I'm sure)

But seriously, if people didn't realize yet that the Carelia Suville conflict was just a pseudo Tara CE conflict....you obviously aren't paying enough attention to them scheming politicians. (Or maybe I just get too many msgs)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."