Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Annual Check-In

Started by Perth, December 03, 2017, 11:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonine

Quote from: CryptCypher on December 06, 2017, 01:48:10 PM
Auru'in & Perth's Highborn Union Society?

Just call it Auru'in & Perth's. If it's successful it won't need any name longer than that - people will automatically know what it means.

Just like how the official record of the British House of Commons debates is called Hansard. It had a longer name once but now it's just only referred to by the name of the person who founded it - and everyone knows exactly what it means.

Eduardo Almighty

First we need a region... or a realm. And Xavax, from all over, chose Sirion.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Antonine

Well Masalu Aru'in did just become a region lord in D'Hara...

Bronnen

We should all just take over Sol, invade it, create our own new realms!

CryptCypher

Wait WHAT!? Masalu won the election!? How the hell did my bare-literate nutjjob who talks in 3rd person not only win, but get endorsed by much of the council and a pm of endorsement from the Dragon King himself?

I can't even... Why.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

CryptCypher

Quote from: Antonine on December 07, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

Just call it Auru'in & Perth's. If it's successful it won't need any name longer than that - people will automatically know what it means.

Just like how the official record of the British House of Commons debates is called Hansard. It had a longer name once but now it's just only referred to by the name of the person who founded it - and everyone knows exactly what it means.

Good point.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Antonine

Quote from: CryptCypher on December 08, 2017, 12:11:18 AM
Wait WHAT!? Masalu won the election!? How the hell did my bare-literate nutjjob who talks in 3rd person not only win, but get endorsed by much of the council and a pm of endorsement from the Dragon King himself?

I can't even... Why.

He's half literate but he talks a lot - that means people remember him :p

CryptCypher

Frankly the talking a lot bit was unexpected. Trick is, I read everything in my thick native accent, follow a semi-strict set of rules on words/grammar he can't use, and it turns into this weird third-person muttering that somehow vaguely makes sense. Since he can't use certain words and grammar, he ends up "saying" more than he otherwise would.