Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 267295 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #210: March 24, 2011, 09:12:55 PM »
Though I wouldn't be surprised if there was some OOC discussion about what to say to Caerwyn in order for us to initiate a war. I'm fairly positive that the informants who told us the same thing had no connect in-game.

We certainly think so. From what I've heard a bunch of random characters from different realms that no one in the Church actually knows anything about joined Caerwyn over a period of time, all with the same concocted story about SA's nefarious plans. I got the scoop on that story from someone in Caerwyn just prior to Rowan's death. While I can understand why people with no connection to SA would find it believable, it's laughable to anyone actually in the faith. Definitely something someone concocted. The coordination evident in how it was spread certainly suggests that it was not organized entirely IC. I mean, multiple players with families no one's ever heard of joined multiple different realms over a lengthy period of time, but all somehow coordinated stories, so they obviously were connected somehow. OOC is the only explanation that makes any sense...