Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 267578 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #45: March 06, 2011, 07:05:13 AM »
Can someone please tell me how Haruka and her ilk have become the victims in this fiasco? They have tortured priests... TORTURED! The war with SA didn't go full tilt until they TORTURED SA priests, not once did SA torture a Saxon priest, yet SA is getting the bad reputation of destroying a realm that was rabidly xenophobic, that stated over and over again how superior their own faith is and their desire to destroy all other lower faiths other than Hedremoth and TORTURED priests, not once but 2 or 3 times as I remember..

Then Averoth, who signed a Federation with Thulsoma during my reign as the original founder of Thulsoma, I leave and Averoth comes to the aide of Thulsoma under the Saxon hegemony and fullfills the federation with Thulsoma for a federation that was originally signed for Averoth to defend a fellow Sanguis Astroist theocratic state from invasion from the fascist regime of Libero.

Can anyone see how messed up the situation is in the north and how it could have been avoided if Sanguis Astroism and Libero had of heeded my diplomatic overtures to the leadership in Libero, which they chose to ignore so they could start a war with  a fellow Astroist theocracy... All for land and power, now see how far Libero has fallen, to a mere 16 nobles and Summerdale claiming the lands that thousands of SA crusaders died for... The quagmire of the northern war, fullfilled all by the masterplan of one man, Glaumring the Apasurain..muhahahhaha
We live lives in beautiful lies...