Author Topic: Have dynamic tax rates instead of hard tax rates  (Read 10190 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I don't bother checking Libidizedd more than once or twice a week, if I even remember that. But it runs just fine without me doing much of anything at all. And I don't even have 100% estate coverage. But that's probably because I'm not trying to run some insane tax rate.

If you have to check daily to make sure that your region is running properly, then you're running too high of a tax rate. Remember, the baseline "normal" tax defined by the game, before any modifications, is 10%. Anything above 10% is higher than normal.

The scenario is the same for all of my lords: all goes well for months, without any maintenance work, I only check it about twice a week, and then out of nowhere stats are dropping like crazy. I don't aim for the highest tax rate with tolerable maintenance requirements, but the highest tax rate with no maintenance requirements at all. But when things change, they don't seem to change one step at a time.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I'm running 14% and never really need to change it. Once every week or so I call by and run some courts to fix the slight morale drops I get. Course it helps that Askileon is right next door running 22% taxes. I can't say I've ever been Lord of a region that just randomly suffered this issue unless there was a catalyst (looting, TMP etc)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.