Author Topic: Let's Play the Colonial Adventurer!  (Read 47403 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Let's Play the Colonial Adventurer!
« Reply #30: March 08, 2011, 06:37:51 PM »
And so Leia responds.

After reading the letters, Leia proceeded to write a response. Thankfully her writing was a lot clearer than her speech:

High Commander of the Seventh Anti-Zimbat Legion,

I admire your courage in fighting the guard dogs who protect the Ancient Zimbat Evil. Perhaps you may find some assistance in the form of my Holy Beeswax? I shall impart to you one Lump of Wax for a Portal Stone. And now to show my dedication to this cause, I shall assist you in the hunt. But I am dead tired, so if I cannot continue after a short while you know the reason.

For the sanctity of freedom from fear of the Evil Zimbat!

Leia, Exiled Former Empress of the Celestial Kingdom of Yoruanletozaf

And afterwards she decided to hunt down those monsters, charging in with a furious "Aiyiyiyiyiyiyi!" (Xena style)

After searching the area for 2 hours, following trails and noises, you finally encounter a small group of monsters.
The battle rages, you against the monsters. Your blows land true and you strike most of them down, while a few manage to flee.
In the lair of the monsters, you find valuables and treasures worth a total of 4 silver.

With a triumphant thrust of her stick into a monster's eye socket, Leia gave the information for the next group to the High Commander Jepel.

====================

Now that Leia has 6 silver, she can buy combat gear. It's really cheap here at 4 silver right now. This is a steal. Shall we buy?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 06:45:08 PM by Artemesia »