Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142342 times)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Topic Start: July 31, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »
And i find it so funny of everyone to just cancel out the second greatest super power out of this war while the war is a clear gangs bang ploting of mainly nothoi and OG and a frustrated and ambitious thalmarkin.
Nobles in Melhed are not happy with the war at all and look at the allies for blame.
They will certainly either demand the war to stop, thalmarkin to be pulled out or go to war them selves.

The quistion is not if Melhed will involve, but more if then how much could Melhed be prepared for war?

Honestly, you can't really ask for us to care when you don't care yourself. When 4 out of 13 senators vote in your first referendum for war in 6 years you can't expect us to tremble in fear for the great warrior spirit of Melhed.
Up to you to prove me wrong of course but I also think it is interesting that in 6 years Melhed didn't fight a war and then you choose to attack your oldest ally that is 1/3 the size of your own realm. If this is Melhed's great plan to restore their reputation and re-enter the stage then I would suggest to take another 6 year-sabbath and think of something better.