Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142447 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #120: August 12, 2011, 04:57:07 AM »
With all the bad blood between Rio and Enweil there is ALWAYS an excellent reason for war, no matter how well a peace has been working. The main problem with people declaring any war a "simple" gang bang is that for at least 50% of the time, there have been excellent reasons and RP for the war, just the people whining aren't privy to that.

There were a million reasons for Enweil and Rio to eventually go to war. But the timing and declaration was very hollow, and therefore lame. It was just "Oh well, the others are fighting, so we may as well too".

Maybe I'm just old school, but I like looming conflicts to actually be sparked by something interesting, and not just "because we could". Especially not at this scale. Takes all the epicness out of the huge war that broke out.

There are reasons explaining the blocs, and the tensions, but I'm used to wars on BT having more depth and panache than that.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron