Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142904 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #135: August 12, 2011, 09:06:14 AM »
It seems to me that several players from the Fronen-Enweil bloc in this thread are a little... butthurt. Pardon my French, I guess. But I find it childish to come to the forum and shout about gangbangs while it should not come as a surprise to you whatsoever. That Fronen had it coming, was just plain obvious. I mean, who likes Fronen? Think about this. Fronen was loved a long time ago but have you, in the past year, heard someone out of Fronen said something nice about it? No, practically the entire northern part of the continent was just out for blood and it couldn't be easier than to attack Fronen by surprise. Tough luck that they had a bad Doge. Fronen got knocked down into the dirt and needs to lift itself up, undust its shoulders and smack back. They still have plenty of potential, and with some hard diplomatic work they might actually be able to convince Melhed to join their side (in which case, they would have endless respect for convincing Melhed to join a war).

Whining and moaning about a "lame" attack on Enweil is childish in itself. Enweil has been the "BT-cop" since 5 or 6 years, and it is a public secret that everybody wants to kick this cop in the groins. Is it a surprise that Riombara, a realm completely locked behind Enweil, attacks that ever-lasting archenemy? Are you, seriously, surprised? Seriously? Look at the map, really. The game's called Battlemaster and there's only one place to go battle for Riombara...

To those players of Fronen and Enweil complaining: suck it up. You act as if you are a victim, but you are equally a cause. There will be plenty of reasons for the aggressors to explain why they are attacking, and more reasons for the defenders to cry about their "injustice". Both are biased. Wars happen. Battlemaster.
Ardet nec consumitur.