Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142969 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #150: August 12, 2011, 03:05:17 PM »
again, i do not care for deep background (in which i do not put much trust, btw), but for pretty awkward events seen to anyone.
if you see something is really unnatural in ic way and than ten pages of forum explanations are needed to back it, that only proves it is awkward.

Yes, ten pages on the forum. Probably because you are not privileged to everything in character. Which is a good thing, most certainly if I see you acting like you do in this thread. In fact, what is awkward is your endless complaining about how unfair this entire war is. Get over yourself, please. So you're on the unlucky side of the war, tough luck. No need to come and try to change things here by complaining about "unfair gameplay" and then trying to cite "Machiavelli" in the same post where you point out on historical correctness (you even know when Machiavelli lived? If so, please look up which period is called the Middle Ages).

mentioning atamara, for me it is actually the brightest example of good warring currently. the fact that rulers follow some of their ic predeterminations gives somewhat balanced and unpredictable war, and there are no any signs of gang-bang dangers as rulers do not change their loyalties with speed of few clicks, which does not mean that changes will not happen in some future.

My suggestion: only play on Atamara, if you think it's so great. If you can't deal with other islands, then don't try to impose your little AT-picture on everything else. You can impossibly compare BT to AT. BT knows invasions, and it gets shaken up each time this happens. Nothing is certain on BT. I also hardly doubt that "loyalty" of rulers changes all that often; you're just throwing some mud. In fact, a ruler that would change sides so often, would just be the next target for whatever side is the victor. Would you trust someone like that?

i last bt war there were only few realms who were undetermined about their loyalties, and continent was by far the most interesting one, with no complete certainty anywhere on the map.

You find no complete certainty interesting? That includes no defined loyalty - the thing you love about Atamara. You are contradicting yourself. May I ask if you're delusional, because you don't seem to know what you like and you don't? Perhaps it is time for you to be fair, and just admit that you are not liking the fact that your realm is on the short end of the rope.
Ardet nec consumitur.