Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142402 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #180: August 15, 2011, 03:44:29 AM »
That was when your Ambassador pranced over to our capital to talk about a prisoner agreement... during peace time.

We haven't even done anything yet. In fact, their would have been another six to seven thousand CS if we hadn't seceded. I dunno how that screws up your strategy... ???

Their strategy was to have his forces steamrolled earlier, to invoke even more pity from the northern realms, I think?

And indeed, I think the message was sent pretty clearly to your ambassador, your ruler, and it was also said on the Glory of Enweil, which is public. I don't think I personally addressed your ruler back when I was ambassador of Enweil, but I did reply this to your ambassador, and Handkor never stated any disagreement over it, nor did anyone else.

Letter from Guillaume Chénier   (17 days, 3 hours ago)
Message sent to all Ambassadors of Riombara and Enweil (2 recipients)
Last time we had a prisoner agreement and you got a hand on one of our royals, you executed her anyways and never punished the one responsible. Considering that Riombara now has many of those of Meridian Republic, yourself included, that helped the monsters destroy Avalon and steal Fwuvoghor from us, I do not see anything to build any trust upon.

If you declare war upon Enweil, you would be the only ones to blame for the fate of those we capture.

Rather, I would advise you to seek a peaceful relation, and to rather offer compensation for all you and your Meridian Republic kin have inflicted upon ourselves and our allies during the invasion. We do not seek war, but your message is threatening. If you add insult to injury by declaring war on us again, the Enweilian armies will have no empathy when retaliating.

Guillaume Chénier
Duke of Iato, Ambassador of Enweil
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron