Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142416 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #180: August 15, 2011, 05:18:44 PM »
Strategic secession, it looks like.

I've never heard of a strategy that revolves around moving a fourth of your forces' recruitment to the far end in the opposite direction.

Great. Ambassadors....

Oh well, I guess it'll make this war a little rougher, nothing wrong with that, from an OOC perspective.

Seems like some people were hiding stuff from the rest of you.

I'm confused.  Is IVF just a subsidiary of Enweil?  What's the political dynamic here?

Whether or not it is is for you to find out IC. I'm rather amused, though, as how none of the rulers (other than Handkor, obviously) bothered to contact Fheuv'n since it seceded to woo it. If you ask me, *everyone* has strategic interests in making friends with Fheuv'n, so I have rather poor esteem in the rulers of BT at this time. The only letter of the kind I'd have expected to receive came from a non-ruler/non-ambassador I believe. Rio's ruler did send a letter, but it basically said "I'm surprised to see you secede. Why? Well, I'll be declaring war on Enweil now as planned". They didn't try to give me any incentives to attack Enweil by, for example, promising X and Y regions. Just as Fronen didn't try to protect their flank by making sure I wouldn't go hostile on them or Enweil.

Rather sad, really.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron