Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142070 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #195: August 15, 2011, 05:45:19 PM »
What you fail to understand is that Fheuv'n doesn't *need* any of you. We are protected by the blight, and to reach us you must go through Enweil, which is large and strong. Why the hell should Fheuv'n bother wooing anyone? Nothoi's imploding, Fronen is showing higher strength numbers than ever, and Riombara just got silly-stomped. The northern axis won its ambush, but it's a long way from winning any wars.

What you fail to understand is that no one expects you to do anything but support Enweil.

I'm not even on BT, and I can tell you that any Chénier-led secession, for at least the next couple of years, will be assumed to be an ally of Enweil's, despite its being a secession *from* Enweil.

Riombara, for instance, would know without a doubt that if they wrote to you, they'd be told that they're a bunch of imperialist pigs who should bugger off, and bugger a goat, too.  They might be wrong, but they'd still know it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan