Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142096 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #195: August 15, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »
That has happened already. I also didn't receive a personal reply, I got the answer to my letter in a public statement from Guillaume that was one big Enweil-love letter.

Furthermore, if you want to expand, you should start wooing. If you don't... then you can continue to sit there "protected" by the blight, hoping to one day find *someone* to fight Sint. The "Let's put the criminals of the continent to justice" ideology feels strange, not to say hypocritical, coming from a member of the family that founded the Blood Cult and one who publicly supports Enweil's alliance with the daimons anyway.

If you don't want to expand... then there's no reason why I should be wooing you.

There are a ton of rogue regions around Fheuv'n to expand to. I don't even need to declare any wars to expand.

However, there are estates. We can't really afford to expand much, unfortunately. Half of our nobles are already lords...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron