Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142101 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #255: September 16, 2011, 06:36:12 PM »
Yes, of course.  Enweil simply had the misfortune to have their 'random' movements encounter simliar random movements of their enemies. Neither a competent enemy ever did enter into that equation nor carefully timed refits combined with forced marches, scoutings and surprise.   ;)  Riombara is - as we all know - completely incompetent, despicable and all around evil.

When a handful of nobles go attack a region, without being ordered to, where it is *known* that the enemy has or will have a large presence, that enemy cannot claim any credit for it.

I'm not saying Rio doesn't have any credit for any victory, but these last few? Completely Enweil's fault. And it looks like you may win that battle to come. Again, completely Enweil's fault. Had they not sacrificed so many troops in the last few days, and had they not had a movement rate that looks to be around 30%, the defenders of Fwuvoghor would have been massively overwhelmed by a 18000 CS force. And Riombara did nothing impressive during that time, except moving to regions where Enweil troops were not supposed to be.

Though to mention it, Rio's performance, from my previous reports, did seem to be much less impressive than their performance in the last war (which was rather impressive). I can respect competence when I see it, and despite Rio having apparently lost some since the last war, they still remain among the most competent forces I have observed. From there to attribute their recent victories to "carefully timed refits combined with forced marches, scoutings and surprise", no. The forces it fought weren't even stragglers, its movement was predictable.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron