Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142520 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #285: September 21, 2011, 12:49:41 AM »
Nope. If looting would have been possible I would have sent a larger part of the army faster after your remnants. But we could be sure of your chivalry and so were able to take our time   ;)

But honestly if my character would not have sworn to let none escape, I as player was near to offer you safe conduct. Moving your surviving attack force south /into/ Riombara was a brave move - and I cannot remember ever seeing an army cut off so far from safety with so little hope. Impressive to have kept most of your force together.

What I meant was that if you loot Lopa or Gorin, Enweil's overall gold output won't be seriously affected, as most of their regions are beyond what you could reach and there were enough troops in the cities to ward off an attack.

I too, though, am surprised as how well the army did past Fwuvoghor, mobility rates to get there had not been as good as during the Nothoi expeditions.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron