Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142493 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #285: September 24, 2011, 09:29:07 PM »
So... Melhed just signed peace with Fronen. They'll get Jyl and will refuse to let any enemy of Fronen's travel through their lands. Basically it's a pathetic attempt of trying to save Fronen.. Or an excellent attempt to drag all of us down in their spiral of peace of boredom.

They remind me of a kid that keeps on whining he wants to play the game the other kids are playing, then when they let him in, he breaks the toy.

Respect for Melhed? - (add big number here)

Pathetic? More like excellent diplomacy. Do you realize that this makes it infinitely easier for Fronen to defend? After I (Katrina) secede Jyl, Fronen will no longer need to deal with two fronts. They can put all their power between Dyomoque and Wudenkin.

So you're pissed Fronen got a one-up and is actually fighting back rather than handing over THREE duchies to their enemies? It was the Northern Alliance's fault this happened in the first place. During the peace treaty talks, the Northern Alliance made it obvious that after all regions in the treaty were handed over, Fronen would be allowed to continue to war with Melhed as long as neither realm was destroyed. AKA they used Melhed as bait.

So no, I don't see Melhed as a little kid "breaking the toy", but rather kicking dust in the eyes of the other kids and going home.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)