Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142463 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #300: September 24, 2011, 10:00:27 PM »
So... Melhed just signed peace with Fronen. They'll get Jyl and will refuse to let any enemy of Fronen's travel through their lands. Basically it's a pathetic attempt of trying to save Fronen.. Or an excellent attempt to drag all of us down in their spiral of peace of boredom.

They remind me of a kid that keeps on whining he wants to play the game the other kids are playing, then when they let him in, he breaks the toy.

Respect for Melhed? - (add big number here)

Seriously? Melhed joined the war because of TMP, it really had no reason to attack Fronen whatsoever to begin with, not to mention that doing so was extremely lame as they were joining in on a gang-bang in which they risked nothing at all.

Then, the rest of the northern alliance negotiates with Fronen without involving Melhed? And you are then surprised that Melhed doesn't want to face Fronen alone, and decides to back out of the war before you do?

I can't even begin to comprehend how you can say "Or an excellent attempt to drag all of us down in their spiral of peace of boredom". Melhed was not a factor in starting this war. You do not require to pass by their lands to attack Fronen. And by increasing Fronen's odds, they are increasing the chances of the war lasting longer, as Fronen isn't fighting such desperate odds anymore. The spiral to quick peace would have been allowing you to gangbang Fronen to death quickly, so that you may then gangbang Fheuv'n to death quickly, and then either be stuck in peace if Enweil did not defend Fheuv'n, or you make up some new stupid excuse to violate your treaty with Fronen to gangbang Enweil's flank to bring down down quickly. This is your long-term plan to enjoyable wars? Gangbang everyone to death with overwhelming number of realms on the attack?

Melhed didn't break "anything". They helped you in your war, even if not significantly. Vozzessdor and Fronen's western lands remain valid targets, much more than Fronen's eastern regions ever were.

You have plenty of opportunities for fun wars. You really suck if Melhed just ruined anything for you. If it's that much of a problem, just ignore the treaty and march through Jyl anyways. Surely that will prevent their "spiral to peace and boredom".

Yes I believe I realize the implications of the treaty... ??? and I know that the Northern Alliance's treaty was risky for isolating Melhed (even though they isolated themselves). Geronus played it excellently.

Melhed is still a little kid breaking the toy for it though. Their involvement in this war has been nothing short of pathetic.  6 years of peace and then they do this... it is clever and a huge help for Fronen but this has been without a doubt the most pathetic little war I've seen a realm "fight" in 8 years of BM. And Melhed /deserves/ to be scorned for it.

The hell were you expecting of Melhed, anyways? They were very divided on the issue, and as you said, have been at peace for 6 years. If you expected anything more of them than what you did, I'd say you are the one who had a problem.

Nothing is broken. Jyl was never a very good passage to attack by anyways, due to how far it is for Sint and Nothoi. And if you really need it, then just ignore Melhed's treaty. After all, why do you care, since their military capacity is so pathetic?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron