Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142529 times)

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #315: September 26, 2011, 12:52:26 PM »
Ofcourse torturing rio's nobles and even executing is perfectly normal ;) Or is IVF's policy regarding that different then Enweil's? Which would be on of the first differences between the realms..

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #316: September 26, 2011, 01:26:56 PM »
Don't worry, it was just a Chenier.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #317: September 26, 2011, 03:16:41 PM »
Don't worry, it was just a Chenier.

Honestly that's probably why he got tortured. We actually held a referendum specifically on whether to torture him, and I'm fairly certain his name did not work in his favor.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #318: September 26, 2011, 05:24:31 PM »
great, only a day went by since the cease fire and Fronen already tries to kill my character Shae. :P
Idiots...
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #319: September 26, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »
Honestly that's probably why he got tortured. We actually held a referendum specifically on whether to torture him, and I'm fairly certain his name did not work in his favor.

No doubt, but I'm definitely going to use this to fuel many things to come regardless.

After executing a royal, they torture another? Tsk tsk, Riombara clearly has no respect for the feudal system. It would explain their communistic tax scheme, after all.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #320: September 26, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
I'm sure they just don't respect you. ;D

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #321: September 26, 2011, 08:20:19 PM »
The main argument to torture Handkor was that Enweil refused a prison treaty and subsequently tortured many of our nobles, even executed a Viscount. So yeah... the idea was that he brought it on himself. :)

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #322: September 26, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »
No doubt, but I'm definitely going to use this to fuel many things to come regardless.

After executing a royal, they torture another? Tsk tsk, Riombara clearly has no respect for the feudal system. It would explain their communistic tax scheme, after all.

What tax scheme? :P Our precious has been taken away from us!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #323: September 26, 2011, 10:46:39 PM »
What tax scheme? :P Our precious has been taken away from us!

That 25% gold share sent to the realm? That won't be possible anymore, will it? :P

The main argument to torture Handkor was that Enweil refused a prison treaty and subsequently tortured many of our nobles, even executed a Viscount. So yeah... the idea was that he brought it on himself. :)

The Chénier family is ruling in Fheuv'n, therefore Miroslav is a royal as well. Handkor wasn't the only one tortured.

I'm sure they just don't respect you. ;D

Since when did I let such technicalities stand in the way of my propaganda?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #324: September 27, 2011, 12:15:51 AM »
That 25% gold share sent to the realm? That won't be possible anymore, will it? :P

The Chénier family is ruling in Fheuv'n, therefore Miroslav is a royal as well. Handkor wasn't the only one tortured.

Since when did I let such technicalities stand in the way of my propaganda?

Did he have the Royal tag, cause otherwise family links mean nothing in the game world for gaining the title of Royal. Sure in the realm world he would have been royal by family ties, this does not hold true for the BM world in my opinion.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #325: September 27, 2011, 01:28:49 AM »
Besides, with a name like that he was probably just adopted anyway.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #326: September 27, 2011, 01:48:54 AM »
Besides, with a name like that he was probably just adopted anyway.

It would also be quite trivial to fake the torture message in any event. I don't know why people insist that if a "game" message is copied into the text it must be true, most the important messages are known word for word anyway.

Shady

• Testers
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #327: September 27, 2011, 03:17:07 AM »
great, only a day went by since the cease fire and Fronen already tries to kill my character Shae. :P
Idiots...

In fairness, then infiltrator that did that is...well retarded. Either that or the player just didn't care about the cease-fire or bother checking in with anyone about targets as he should have. So to claim that the realm is responsible for one infiltrators actions that happened when he was at least five or more regions away from where he was supposed to be is...well idiotic in itself.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #328: September 27, 2011, 06:30:08 AM »
Did he have the Royal tag, cause otherwise family links mean nothing in the game world for gaining the title of Royal. Sure in the realm world he would have been royal by family ties, this does not hold true for the BM world in my opinion.

It used to be that family links *do* change things, I clearly remember reading this on the wiki. However, the conditions for this being granted are a bit hazy. That is, he probably needs to have been in the realm before the other become ruler. This might have been removed several years ago, though, I couldn't say.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #329: September 27, 2011, 08:09:53 AM »
It used to be that family links *do* change things, I clearly remember reading this on the wiki. However, the conditions for this being granted are a bit hazy. That is, he probably needs to have been in the realm before the other become ruler. This might have been removed several years ago, though, I couldn't say.

So he doesn't have a IG generated Royal title then.