Author Topic: WAR  (Read 142675 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #390: November 09, 2011, 05:51:24 PM »
Riombara had to face quite a few undead and monster units last week as well - 5-6 total, most at a strength of around 2000, one stronger than 3000. Did play hell with a carefully orchestrated refit cycle...  :)

Before that there was not a peep of them to be seen for 3-4 weeks. With the current resurgence I (as player) speculate that there was a bug somewhere that has been corrected and is now serving us with those units we would have seen during that time.

And aye, please let there not be a new invasion right now...times are far too interesting for that.

Meh, some old enemies, stagnant wars devoid of emotion and RP.

I really would have wished for a colonization phase like after all the previous invasions. But it doesn't feel like there is enough nobles left for that.

I always found the previous invasions to come in too soon. Now, I'm kinda wishing the next one won't be too far off.

I never wanted BT to fall, but now I kinda wish it does, so that it gets an epic ending instead of slow decay.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron