BattleMaster > Newbie Board

Finding a sage

(1/7) > >>

Norrel:
I've got a few questions about sages.
Under what tab are they found under? As in, actions/items/quests?
What are some general tips about finding them? Should I just burn through regions until one is found? How long should it take me to find one?
When I manage to find one, will I be able to collect the items required before they leave? How expensive will these items be, and is there a way to predict what will be needed beforehand?

Zakilevo:
I am pretty sure they just walk around randomly.

Huntsmaster:

--- Quote from: Slapsticks on August 04, 2011, 07:01:37 AM ---I've got a few questions about sages.
Under what tab are they found under? As in, actions/items/quests?
What are some general tips about finding them? Should I just burn through regions until one is found? How long should it take me to find one?
When I manage to find one, will I be able to collect the items required before they leave? How expensive will these items be, and is there a way to predict what will be needed beforehand?

--- End quote ---

Answers, roughly in order:

Items.
The only tip that means anything is to start at 16 hours / 16 fatigue and rest 1 hour at a time till one shows up. If no does, there are none in your region. If one does, you have a day or so to gather items, and you will find them again at the same hours mark as originally.
Finding one is random.
Who knows?
Who knows?
No.

Shizzle:
Try to just get as many items as possible, with a great diversity. I've often traded 'doubles' with other adventurers, for our mutual succes :)

Norrel:

--- Quote from: Huntsmaster on August 04, 2011, 07:11:32 AM ---The only tip that means anything is to start at 16 hours / 16 fatigue and rest 1 hour at a time till one shows up.
--- End quote ---
Thanks. Immediately after reading this, I found a sage using your tactics and happened to have an item on-hand that would repair one of my items.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version